Entrepreneur Aligned DBA of Destiny Capital Online Personal Information Policy
At Destiny Capital, we are committed to safeguarding your personal information and helping to ensure your privacy is protected. This policy outlines how we collect, use, protect, and handle your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) when you visit our website, www.entrepreneuraligned.com
1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
When you request services or support on our site, we may ask you to provide your name, email address, phone number, or other details to enhance your experience.
2. When Do We Collect Information?
Information is collected when you fill out a form or enter details on our site.
3. Embedded Content from Other Websites
We utilize cookies, small text files stored on your computer through your web browser (if permitted). Cookies serve various purposes, including saving preferences and collecting visitor statistics to improve your site experience. You can manage cookie settings through your browser preferences.
5. How Do We Use Your Information?
The information collected may be used for various purposes, for example when you request a meeting, sign up for newsletters, respond to marketing communication, or other reasons related to your request of products and services.
6. How Do We Protect Your Information?
We regularly scan our website for security vulnerabilities and employ Malware Scanning. Additionally, our site is protected with an SSL (security) certificate.
7. Accessing, Updating, and Removing Personal Information
- Individuals have the right to request access, rectification, or deletion of their personal data. To make a personal data request, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verification of Identity - For security and privacy reasons, we may require additional information to verify your identity before processing your personal data request.
- Processing of Personal Data Requests - Upon receiving a valid personal data request, we will promptly acknowledge its receipt and initiate the processing. In accordance with data protection laws, we will aim to provide a response within 30 days.
- Rectification of Personal Data - If you find that any of your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request corrections or updates to that information.
- Deletion of Personal Data - You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if you choose to withdraw your consent (where applicable). We are committed to honoring your request for data removal promptly. However, it's essential to acknowledge that certain legal or legitimate reasons may necessitate that we cannot immediately comply with your deletion request.
8. Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell or trade your personally identifiable information with outside parties. We may share information with trusted partners who assist us in website operation, business activities, or user services, so long as there is agreed upon confidentiality. We may also release information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
9. Third-Party Links
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
10. COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) is a vital legislation that places parents in control when it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of The Federal Trade Commission is responsible for enforcing the COPPA Rule, which outlines the necessary safeguards operators of websites and online services must implement to protect the privacy and safety of children online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
11. Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles are the bedrock of privacy law in the United States, and their underlying concepts have significantly influenced the evolution of data protection laws worldwide.
Data Breach Notification: In the unfortunate event of a data breach, we are committed to promptly notifying our users. We will use in-site notifications to ensure you are informed within 7 business days.
12. CAN-SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a comprehensive law that outlines regulations for commercial email communications. It establishes specific requirements for commercial messages and affords recipients the right to opt out of receiving such emails. In accordance with can-spam, we commit to:
Unsubscribe Option: At Entrepreneur Aligned DBA of Destiny Capital, we respect your right to control your email preferences. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from us, simply email us at email@example.com, and we will promptly remove you from correspondence. We are dedicated to your email communication choices being honored, as mandated by CAN-SPAM regulations.
13. Contacting Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at:
- 14143 Denver West Parkway, Suite 100
- Golden, CO 80401
- Phone: 720-715-7570
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Destiny Capital, we are dedicated to handling your personal information with the utmost care. Your privacy is of paramount importance to us, and we are committed to providing a safe and secure online experience.
Advisory services provided by Destiny Capital Corporation, a registered investment adviser.